What If You Could Get All of Those Ideas Out of Your Head and onto Paper?
Check all that apply:
- You’re looking for a step-by-step process to design your course content.
- You’re still trying to decide on a specific course topic. You have a few passions. Perhaps, you’ve been blogging for a while. The only problem is you don’t know what your course should be about.
- You don’t want to create just any ‘ol course. You actually want it to “look” like you.
- You want your course to be one that is not only helpful, but also engaging, actionable, and delivered in bite-sized chunks for your students. You actually care that the person on the other side learns.
- You’re ready to get started creating a course, but you’re unsure where to start.
If you answered YES to any or all of the above, I’ve got great news for you. You can finally get on with the business of sharing your ideas with the world and making an impact.
Here’s the solution: Your Ultimate Course Planning Workbook. This is a specially-designed workbook that pulls those big, beautiful ideas out of your head and into an organized format. This is the workbook that you’re actually going to use AND that’s going to help you design your course around proven teaching strategies.
It’s perfect for those looking for a practical and easy to implement guide to take them through the process of designing a meaningful online experience. My philosophy is:
When you design your course with a meaningful purpose and around sound teaching strategies, you ensure a bigger impact. You get closer to your goals and move your customers closer to theirs.
You spoke, I listened.
My goal with this workbook is to give you easy to implement and step-by-step actions you can take to organize and structure your course and not be hindered by price. This workbook is an inexpensive way to “work with me” and get moving on your course goals. You have a brilliant message to share with the world, it’s time for you to get it out there.
Here’s What You Get inside the ‘Your Ultimate Course Planning Workbook’
“I am working my way through my workbook and it is REALLY helping me map out my programs. I like it because it causes me to focus on one thing at a time, which is something I really need help doing since I tend to bounce around. I love the format in that it’s easy to read, inspires me to take action, and actually provides ample space in which to write my answers. It’s also serving as a template for putting my own workbooks together. So thank you for sharing your gift and talent with those of us who would be lost without it.” ~Stacey Strickler, http://comealivein365.com/
- An actionable digital workbook with activity pages for you to print, fill out, and work through your course.
- Includes 12 exercises that will walk you through the steps of designing your course.
- Step-by-step instructions detailing how to:
- decide on a course idea
- understand your ideal students
- outline your course so that you don’t overwhelm your students
- organize and structure your course content so that people learn
- best ways to create engaging content for your learners
Who is Jennifer?
My name is Jennifer Kennedy.
I created the Your Ultimate Course Planning Workbook because I believe you have a brilliant message to share with the world, and I want to make it possible for you to do just that. I believe you can make a major impact. When I started building a training business, I noticed that there were many women who felt overwhelmed and stuck with where to start on their course. Feelings of overwhelm and being stuck shouldn’t be a roadblock for anyone.
I am a former teacher with a Master’s Degree in Education (Curriculum & Instruction). I am also a part-time trainer delivering in-person and online training for school districts across California.
Education and teaching are my passions, and I want to help you unleash your inner teacher.
Still have questions?
Contact me at email@example.com